2010/10/15

We Have Clearance, Clarence

So Monday turned out to be just a regular night of painting, most of the day was spent gaming. I got the gray base coat done on the top of the TBolts.

I also started highlighting and shading one of them. I'm still not completely happy with it, I'm going to try finishing up the details on it though and see what that does for me before moving onto the other five.

This was also Tyranid inventory week, where I went through and checked what I have spare and still need to build. While Dominique the glossy blue Dominatrix is all right, I'd prefer one that was cleaned and puttied to work on, so I started on this one.

I'm not a big fan of the E40k era Hive Tyrants, so I started converting my own as well. The body is an SM/TL era Zoanthrope body, minus the tail/stinger, a Biovore head and a E40k era Zoanthrope head cut in half for the back crests. I have to figure out the arms and then putty it but I think this is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment