2011/01/24

Airbrush, I am Disappoint...

I tried spraying the archers with a black wash last week. It didn't do what I hoped it would though and ended up tinting everything black. I went back and hit everything with a silver drybrush and no harm was done.

The gaunts I ended up washing by hand. It didn't take a huge amount of time but it would have been nice if the airbrush wash worked out better. I but done the base color for the base as well and that got a wash too.

Twelve of the 36 stands have the black highlights done now too. I should be able to finish up the rest, drybrush the bases and do the base edges in the next week or two. These came together a lot quicker than I thought they would.

No comments:

Post a Comment