Continuing on with the Necrons for the Worst Army List Ever I managed to wash, drybrush and base my retinues and their upgrades. I don't think I'll do too much more work on them before next weekend but at least at this point their decent enough for the table.
Beyond what's pictured I want to do some Wraiths at somepoint, but that'll be it for the retinues.
I also finished the black detailing, base base-coat and the wash on 16 Warriors. The wash came out a little messier than on the Hormagaunts and Termagants, I'm thinking it's because the Warriors are a little bigger. I'll probably have to go back and touch up the red.
Beyond that, I just need to highlight the black and finish the bases and they'll be all set.