2013/08/08

Swabbing the Poop Deck - Part II

I got some base coating done this week. The bases are blue, although I think I need to do a second coat on a few of them. My plan is to paint them something close to the Dreadfleet scheme, I started with Necron Abyss.



The ships I hit with Mechrite Red, and then washed with Devlan Mud. This also showcases my crazy plan to keep my fingers off the ships as I paint them. I drilled some holes in a 1" square piece of balsa and mounted the ships on nails. I did something similar for the masts as well, gluing them to plasticard (and then that to cardboard as the plasticard was too flimsy).




No comments:

Post a Comment