I didn't have a chance to snap some pictures of the Cobras last week, but they're done. Like the Scorpions I still need to do the transfers, but I have printed those out yet.
The Storm Serpents were next on the list so here they are. I finished their undersides and mounted them on their bases. I seem to be averaging a tank a week so hopefully they guys will be done by the second week in June.
I made some good progress on the Cobras. The weapons, gems and engines are all done plus I was able to wash and get the first highlight done too. All that's left are the edge and point highlights, and any touch up. If I don't get to that this weekend then it'll be next Tuesday. After that, Storm Serpents!