I finished the first of the six Falcon turrets last Friday right before NEAT. The next six are going to be magnetised so I can swap them out for Fire Prism turrets (haven't started on those yet though).
I also did some conversion work earlier this week on my Revenants. I did some leg swaps to add some pose variety and magnetized the weapons. I have some Vibrocannon arm conversions to work on and a bit of puttying to do before these see paint.
Finally, I finished up the lances and gems on the Shining Spears last night, and put on their decals as well. They'll need a bit of touch up and bases edges before they get top coated.