Slow but steady progress on the next batch of tanks. I finished up the Hydra this week. I wasn't a fan of the Space Marine/Titan Legion era Hydra, the autocannons pointing straight up in the air with no means of tracking aircraft seemed pretty dumb to me. This is the conversion I came up with.
I modeled it after the Epic 40k era Hydra, cutting and pinning the autocannons to the side of a Manticore weapon platform with its missiles filed off. I used a plasticard channel to get everything level with the top of the tracks, and a greeble that I cut off of the autocannons onto the back of the chasis. I got the idea from a TacComm post some ten years ago.
I also started work on the Stormswords this week. They'll be getting some heavy bolters and flamers next.