I finished drybrushing all the bases for the Warmaster Dwarves this week, just the flock left on all them.
I finished the characters too and got them on their bases.
Finally, I did the base coats for the artillery as well. They still need washes and highlights however, hopefully I'll be able to get to that next week.
Also, I wanted to mention I started using Testors Glosscote and Dullcoate via my airbrush, thinned 1:1 with lacquer thinner. I had been using the cans but they're getting so expensive now I thought I'd try the liquid stuff. I can't tell any difference between the two right now, but it sure does dry super fast via the airbrush. I was able to pick up the artillery in under a minute.