Skip to main content.

The Crooked Eye Cod Crunchaz: An Orc Blood Bowl Team

Edit Post

I finally finished up a quick tangent that took entirely too long: a Blood Bowl Orc Team. These are the Crooked Eye Cod Crunchaz, arch-rivals of the Southside Codpiecers.

The Crooked Eye Cod Crunchaz

There's a fair bit of detail on these models, which coupled with only painting a couple hours of week lead to working on them for far too long. The decals are custom, with the exception of the numbers and base labels.

Line-orc, Thrower and Blitzer

I'll do another three Blitzers and Black Orcs at some point, and then maybe some more line-orc subs.

Line-orcs and Black Orc

I added some painted dents and scratches to one of the line-orcs, I'm deciding if I want to add it to all of them at this point.

Da Ends

Anyway, planning on basing my Warmaster dwarves next.

Go back to main content.