Skip to main content.

Warmaster Dwarven Artillery

Edit Post

I've been working on the Dwarves that I left unfinished two Novembers ago. The bases are nearly done, just another drybrush and flocking left. The artillery needed a bit more work, the crews are nearly done now with just the leather, wood and small details to go. Once they're done I'll finish the wood and metal on the artillery pieces themselves.

Warmaster Dwarven Artillery Dwarf Cannon Crew

I also had two more heroes that were left half-done. They've been along with the ride with the crew. With these done I'd need to do some more building but I have another dozen or so units planned to bring the army up to 3,000 points.

Dwarf Hero Dwarf Rune Priest

Finally, I got down to the makerspare the other day to use the laser cutter. I made some bases for a mystery project out of 1.5mm plasticard. I hope to start this one in April.

Mystery Bases
Go back to main content.