I've been slowly painting this Warmaster cottage up over the past month. It's done enough to show off at this point and just needs a clear coat and some flocking.
I think I started these Romans two weeks ago. They take a bit more time and effort than the WW2 Americans, I think it's the red and metalics. I have their shields yet to do, but I wanted to clear coat them first as the shield covers so much of the figure.
I've been working on terrain this past month but needed to finish up my trophy miniature for the upcoming Shieldbash Invitation Tournament III. Here he is, in all his glory.
There wasn't much room on the trophy itself so I had to get creative. I was hoping to do a giraffe head on the innertube but ran out of time. I also finished up four Fyrdee for my Vidaar warband. Now back to terrain.
I finished up the Velites tonight, the line infantry also has their basecoat of red down as well. I have a small local con coming up where I volunteered to run some Warmaster games so I'm going to take a break from these for a bit to finish up some 10mm terrain. Hopefully I'll be back to painting them in September.
We had our fifteenth annual NEAT two weekends ago, with twenty-one of us throwing down on the 6mm field of honor. The armies were fairly varied, with no duplicates except for Steel Legion and Necrons. Jon took home the win with his Steel Legion, while Ben took home best painted with his Iyanden (played as Beil-tan). Finally, Darius technically won the Dice of Dave but cleverly ducked out early so we gave them to Nick.