Skip to main content.

Character Time

Edit Post

I meant to take photos last week over the weekend but never got the chance. Anyway, there wasn't a whole lot of progress so you weren't missing much. Here's what I've been working on lately though.

My last 4 Dreadnoughts, 2 more of the standards plus 2 Multi-Melta versions (FF5+ with MW maybe?). I've got to highlight the black and then do the metal and bases so these guys might be finished next week.

Dreadnoughts

This was going to be the last of my characters but I want to do two Librarians as well now. They need the same work the Dreads need so should be done next week too. I've also decided to re-paint my Chaplains on bikes and give them black armor so they're getting touched up now too.

Space Marine Characters

Here's some various Ork conversions I'm working on. The Supa-Zzap gun is from the SM/TL Ork sprue, and the Stompa pinchy arms and Lobba turret from the E40k Ork wagon sprue. I need to figure out what I'm going to do for the Stompa big gun arm.

Orky Conversions

And finally, a side project. I believe these are called Ragnarusses. What do you guys think of the paint scheme?

Ragnaruss
Go back to main content.