Skip to main content.

What's Your Vector Victor?

Edit Post

Not a whole lot of painting this week, but I got some building done.

These are the Wolf light tanks all built and primed. Not sure why I bothered to take a picture, the "flat" gray primer is rather shiny and shows off none of the detail.

Wolf Tanks

And these are my shiny GZG Jupiter tanks.

Jupiter Tanks

And another platoon of CH's infantry.

Command Horizon Infantry

I finally got my magnetic adapters for my air force, so I spent some time getting my TBolts operational for a game on Wednesday. Once I'm done with the hounds I'll start work on these guys.

Thunderbolts

Finally, he's my progress on the hounds. I finished up the blue on lefty this week. I started painting the white on the head armor, but wasn't sure how much to paint white. The War Griffon's scheme has the entire head yellow, should I follow suite and do all white leaving none of the gunmetal details?

Warhounds
Go back to main content.