Skip to main content.

Miniatures in SPAAACE!!!

Edit Post

I wasn't too happy with the way the TBolts were turning out so they ended up getting stripped last Wednesday. At this point they are re-primed and I've got a few coats on their bellies done but that's it.

I did make some progress with my ships though. My Frigates are all done along with one Destroyer. The other three need to have the black details put in though.

Decados Frigates and Destroyers

Here's a close-up of a Frigate.

Decados Frigate

And a Destroyer.

Decados Destroyer

I also based up my Fighters for this fleet.

Decados Fighters

And here's my weekly tangent, a Heavy Cruiser for my next fleet. I scratch built the pylons/engines with plasticard, the glare makes them hard to see though.

Harkanon Heavy Cruiser
Go back to main content.