Skip to main content.

Project Pokey

Edit Post

After I finished the Penguins (see last year's blog) I'm on another quick tangent and cleaning up and converting my High Elf Warmaster army for the tourney in Dover, NH next weekend. Things are progressing. I've finished the eight Spearmen, four Archers and two Chariots.

Four Archers arching.

High Elf Archers

Eight stands of Spearmen with their spears removed and replaced with silk pins. It was a lot of pin vicing...

High Elf Spearelves

The chariots, sans crew.

High Elf Chariots

I still need to clean up my Silver Helms, Reavers, Bolt Throwers and Characters and then I'll hit them all with some primer/silver paint and a wash. After that, I'm on to the Tyranids, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to these guys.

Go back to main content.