Skip to main content.

2mm and 32mm Averages Out to 17mm

Edit Post

So with my work on the MERCS figures I needed something smaller than 6mm to help me average out closer to 6mm, to that end here's some 2mm Brigade Model Land Ironclads!

Ironclads

I've been slowly building and assembling these guys over the course of the year. The infantry crack me up, not sure I'm going to be able to do more than 3 colors on them.

2mm Infantry

I really like the look of the British Ironclads though. Not sure what I'm going to use them for yet, I may give the Wessex rules a try, or maybe put together a Starmada mod or something homegrown.

Ironclads

As for the CCC figs, I finished the black undersuit and began work on the webbing and what not this week. I think after a highlight I'm going to try some color bleeding with a dark green/brown color to tone it down.

MERCS Yellowjackets

It's definitely a pain trying to get paint in certain areas though, assembling them after I painted maybe could of worked better but I'm sure that would have had its own problems.

MERCS Yellowjackets

I wanted to see what the armor would like like so I started that on the Assault Leader as well. This is after a base coat and a shade.

MERCS Yellowjacket Sergeant

I'm planning on giving it two highlights in addition to these, we'll see how that works out next week.

MERCS Yellowjacket Sergeant
Go back to main content.