Skip to main content.

Things that Annoy Me...

Edit Post

I found a lot of them this week. Forgetting my paints for painting night at my local store is one of them and that goes hand and hand with the half-hour trek back to the apartment to grab them in commuter traffic (Turds!). Taking pictures that are out of focus and not realizing until you see it up on a monitor is another (Double Turds! Spaulding!).

MERCS Yellowjacket Heavy and Flamer

Taking forever to finish five models is annoying too. Apparently not enough to put down the books I've been reading during the week and remedy the problem though :P. The CCC Demo does not annoy me, he looks pretty cool.

MERCS Yellowjackets= Demo

Not being able to match the basing I did on the trial base is another thing that constantly annoys me. This is a time-honored tradition at this point. I can never seem to match the basing I do from one batch to another.

Urban Bases

Days off do not annoy me and thankfully next Monday is one of those. Patriots Day? Fine by me MA... I'm planing on doing the weaponry then, so these guys should be all set after that.

Go back to main content.