Skip to main content.

Tiny Archers - The Whitening: Part II

Edit Post

I managed to finish the white as well as the flesh on these guys this week. I ended up with a few extra painting nights due to a body surfing injury last weekend that ruled out climbing for this week. So, I turned to the tiny elves instead.

High Elf Archers

I also started the red on one of the strips, that'll be next week's project if I get to paint at all while on vacation.

High Elf Archers

I'm still hoping to have them done by the end of July, any thoughts on basing? Right not I'm leaning towards sand/pebbles with a quick base coat and drybrush followed by some kind of flock.

High Elf Archers

Not sure what I'm going to start on next, it'll either by the spearmen since I have so many of them or maybe the Chariots and Bolt Throwers for a "break".

High Elf Archers
Go back to main content.