Skip to main content.

Schneaky Scheanky

Edit Post

Like I said last week, very little progress on these guys. The mail has been washed and drybrushed silver and I laid down the base for the white on the command stands and one rank-and-file strip. Hopefully I'll be able to return to these guys in early Decemeber to get them done for January.

High Elf Spearelves High Elf Spearelves

Here's what I've been working on for the EpiComp, no linking to these from TacComm Matt! They're Microworld Games 6mm Foundationalist grav-tanks. I converted some of the weapons so I could use them as Tau proxies.

Microworld Games Foundationalist

I've got to finish up the weapons but after that I'm going to hit them with some selective washing and two to three highlights depending on how they look/how long it takes.

Microworld Games Foundationalist
Go back to main content.