Skip to main content.

New Year, New Game

Edit Post

Forgive me this brief 3-4 month 28mm distraction. I'm signed up for a Necromunda event at Adepticon this year so I'll be painting up some Orlocks for that. I started in last week with the assembly, priming and doing the eyes. This week I managed to get most of the white skin tones done.

Necromunda Orlocks

Next week I'm hoping to finish up the black gangers and another group that are pretty red at the moment, not sure what I'm going to be able to with them yet. I went for different skin tones for the fun of it, and to say my gang is an equally opportunity employer. :P

Necromunda Orlock Heavy

You'll notice that they're upside down on the bases. That's just for the painting. I have some bases I converted and will be casting before they're done.

Necromunda Orlock Juve Necromunda Orlock Ganger Necromunda Orlock Ganger Necromunda Orlock Juve
Go back to main content.