Skip to main content.

King Me!

Edit Post

I did a lot of checkers this week... A lot. Beyond that, nothing much. I've got a few my knight nights before Adepticon though so I think I'll be good. I'm hoping to work on the metal today and do touch-up and bases next week.

Epic Knight Lancers

I don't think I'll get to the full basing I intended. I'll likely just start with the flock and save the other stuff for later.

Epic Knight Baron

Aircraft and objectives are also a big maybe too. At this point I'm betting it would be one or the other. Likely the aircraft if I had to guess.

Epic Knight Errants Epic Knight Castellans Epic Knight Crusaders Epic Knight Paladin

I also picked up the Wrath of Kings Kickstarter, these have been what I've been cleaning up at lunch. Nice models. I was a little leery of the PVC but the detail is decent enough I think, I did sharpen the weapons quite a bit though. There's some gaps I'll need to putty, but I'm going to try and get everything glued together first.

Wrath of Kings Skorza Skirmishers Wrath of Kings Skorza Skirmishers
Go back to main content.