Skip to main content.

Converting Epic Stormswords and Demolishers

Edit Post

I finished the Stormswords the other night. They're Shadowswords with the barrel clipped off with some heavy bolters stuck every which way on it. The heavy flamer is the same conversion I did for the Salamander Command tanks: Squat Trike multi-melta with the barrels carved up.

Epic Stormswords Epic Stormsword

I also figured out what I'm doing for the Demolisher barrels, they're the shells from the Bombard mortar cranes. Like the Buffalo was to the Cheyenne people, the Bombard is to this army: every part will be used.

Epic Leman Russ Demolisher

Finally, I started to figure out what I'm going to do for the Stormblades. I thought I had three spare sponsons for the right side, but I haven't been able to find them so I'll need to convert them out of plasticard.

Epic Stormblade
Go back to main content.