Skip to main content.

Extra Pokey 15mm Polybian Roman

Edit Post

I had a giftcard from a rebate for a tire purchase and was looking for something new to try out. I remembered playing Triumph a few years back at a Fall In! so decided to give it a shot. These are 15mm Polybian Romans. The casting on the pilum left a lot to be desired so I decided to give them my "Warmaster High Elf" treatment and convert them up. The hafts are brass tube with a small pin tip glued into them. I them added a block of plasticard as the weight and shaped it with a knife.

Roman Hastati and Principes

The rest were pretty much stock, except for some spear and javelin swaps on the Triarii and Velites. I just need to finish building the cavalry then it's on to painting.

Roman Velites and Triarii, and Cretan Archers
Go back to main content.