Skip to main content.

Epic Flawless Host Noise Marines

Edit Post

I've been working on these Noise Marines in the Flawless Host scheme for the last month or so. Thoughts on the actual Noise Marine model? I'm not sure on the weapon, specifically. I'm wondering if I should add some color somewhere.

Flawless Host Noise Marines

Anyway, they're almost done bar the basing and Noise Marines. These Epic 40k era plastic figures have a crazy ammount of detail on them, and I'm compelled to try and paint all of it (hense the long paint time). Sourcing the standard marines was slightly easier than straight Noise Marines so I just did a single one per stand to represent the Blast Master they have.

Flawless Host Noise Marines

The Icon Bearer is stock, but I put a pin head on the bottom of his plinth and a magnet in the base so I can pop him on there when I need it. Not sure what I'm going to do with the banner yet, maybe just a Flawless Host decal.

Flawless Host Icon Bearer

The Champion is a Berzerker conversion, I head swapped a Daemoneete head on to it.

Flawless Host Champion of Slaanesh
Go back to main content.