Skip to main content.

Harriot the Harridan

Edit Post

Harriot the Harridan is all done. I ended up hitting her carapace and body with one more highlight before I called it, I think they helped. I also went with yellow for the eyes to make them stand out a little more.

Harridan Harridan

I'll probably mess with the rock on the base a little more (to the point where I can't properly recall what I did to it and thus be unable to recreate the effect) but that'll only take a couple of minutes.

Harridan

I also went back and painted all my Warriors Bone Swords bone (go figure). It'll definitely help them stick out a little more from the broodlings and give Matt one less thing to complain about.

Tyranid Warriors

Actually scratch that, he'll probably complain about the bone being too bright...

Tyranid Warriors

Up next is a brief jaunt into the world of terrain and then I think back to the Warmaster Elves.

Go back to main content.