Skip to main content.

The End is in Sight!

Edit Post

With the holiday on Monday and the bottom of my driveway being flooded on Thursday I got quite a bit of work done of these guys this week. The red is finished and I've started on the spear hafts as well, putting down their base coat.

High Elf Spearelves

I'm hoping to be able to finish the spears next week and start the leather as well. Then there's touch-up, decals, protecting and basing. They definitely took a lot longer than I thought though, I think next month it'll be chariots and bolt throwers. Something a bit easier.

High Elf Spearelves

The red was a Machrite Red base coat followed by a Russet Red and two light coats of Blood Red, each covering a smaller area than the last. I also edged the tops of the shields with Burning Orange I believe.

High Elf Spearelves High Elf Spearelves High Elf Spearelves
Go back to main content.