Skip to main content.

The Pokey Brigade - Good Enough for Government Work

Edit Post

Got time to sneak one last update on these guys in for September. The painting and decals are done, I got them finished up yesterday and then hit them twice with Glosscote and once with Dullcote. They'll be getting based over the coming weeks, as I find time like I did with the archers, but the chariots and bolt throwers will be the main project for October.

High Elf Spearelves

These guys are my favorite of the bunch, I think the white star came out the best of all the decals I put together.

High Elf Spearelves

The face (in case you were wondering, yes I'll be referring to the brigades by these names in games :P) is tied for second place, it looks all right but it's kind of small.

High Elf Spearelves

The crescent came in last. The decals on the shields don't stand out enough for my taste, they're too thin I think.

High Elf Spearelves

Finally, the wings were the other second place finisher, beaten out only by the star because it was such a pain to get them centered on the shields.

High Elf Spearelves
Go back to main content.