Skip to main content.

I Need a Hero!

Edit Post

I painted this guy up last night in between applying coats of Micro Sol to the Silverhelm decals. Yes his eyes are painted, but they were real hard to get.

High Elf Hero

I went with a simple rune for my command. One of the meanings of this one is Lordship so I guess that works for a commander.

High Elf Hero

The red, hair and leather are all done on the Silverhelms and the decals are applied. I went with two white roses for one of them (nothing better then watching some flower toting elves beat up on some Orcs/Dwarves/Dogs of War) and a falcon for the other. I was originally going to go with a sword but on a 3x5mm shield all you could see was a line of white.

High Elf Silver Helms

Next week I have to finish the shields, touch them up and base them. It'll be tight but they should be done by HAVOC on Friday night.

High Elf Silver Helms
Go back to main content.