Skip to main content.

Rolling rolling rolling...

Edit Post

I finished basing my last four spearmen units this week along with the Silverhelms as well. Just in time for HAVOC!

High Elf Spearelves and Silver Helms

Pokey Brigade Numeral Dos is ready to poke some enemies in the eye.

High Elf Spearelves

There was a slight blunder with the Silverhelm's decals. I applied them in such a way that each unit would be made up of identical strips. After a facepalm/panic attack I was relieved to have found the extras I printed. All and all it amounted to little more than annoyance.

High Elf Silver Helms

The pennants came out alright. I got pretty close to the edges with some of the designs but given that they're supposed to be cloth in the wind I guess it's alright that the designs aren't perfect.

High Elf Silver Helms High Elf Silver Helms

Finally, a close up of the Brigade of White Roses. Ain't nothing more emasculating than getting trod into the dirt by a bunch of flower toting elves.

High Elf Silver Helms
Go back to main content.