Skip to main content.

The Flock Lung

Edit Post

So what did I do this past week? If you guessed "Paint Eagon" you are wrong. If you guessed "Base your army and give yourself Flock Lung" that is correct... I'm not done yet, I still have to get the tufts on the Spearmen, Silverhelms, Reavers and characters, but I got the flock on and glued twice on the whole army.

Warmaster High Elves

Despite what inhaling the stuff may have done to my respiratory health I really like what the Army Painter Green Flock did for the bases. It's grainier that the Woodland Scenics stuff (which I could never get to look right) and works better as thick grass in 10mm I think.

Warmaster High Elves

The Archers, Chariots and Bolt Throwers are completely done at this point. As an FYI I'd recommend putting down the flock first then the tufts. I did it the otherway with these and it took a few minutes to get all of the flock worked out of the tufts.

Warmaster High Elves Warmaster High Elves
Go back to main content.