Skip to main content.

Elves in the Windy City

Edit Post

Greeting from Chicago. The Elves are done enough for Adepticon. I still want to finish basing them, and paint up the dragon and eagles to go along with them. The general's below. I might go back and repaint a few things red and or gold to make him stand out a bit more. I was pretty happy with how the decals came out though.

High Elf General

The second wizard is definitely a step below the first one I did. Not sure what I did to make the white so clean the first time but I couldn't seem to replicate it with this guy.

High Elf Mage High Elf Hero High Elf Hero

The Reavers are done as well. There was definitely a lot of details on these guys. Kind of a combination of the chariots and the archers in terms of painting.

High Elf Reavers High Elf Reavers High Elf Reavers
Go back to main content.