Skip to main content.

Yellow-fication Continues

Edit Post

Still working on the yellow, I've managed all the Paladins and the Castellans at this point.

Epic Knight Paladins Epic Knight Paladin

I also took a Seneschal a few steps further. Aside from touch-up and highlights on the metal this guy is pretty much done. Any thoughts or suggestions? The yellow turned out a little greener that I was hoping for, I was aiming for a warmer tone like the pictures of House Lakar in Codex Titanicus. It was the first time I painted yellow and also the first time I used pure white as a highlight.

Epic Knight Paladin

The fleur de lis is a decal from Ginfritter's Gnomish Workshop. Annoyingly, you have to cut them each out which is pretty difficult as they're tiny, hard to see and extremely close together. I had some checker decals too but make those work was going to that much more difficult given the angels and curves so I ended up free handing them.

Epic Knight Paladin Epic Knight Paladin Epic Knight Crusaders
Go back to main content.