Skip to main content.

All Your Based Are Filled in Resin

Edit Post

I got tired of waiting for the bases I ordered to come in, so I canceled that order and decided to work with those that came with the minis.

Wrath of Kings Goritsi

To add some weight to them I added washers and then filled with up with resin. Overall it was pretty quick and lends a lot of balance to the figs as they're now so bottom heavy.

Wrath of Kings Skorza Skirmishers

My plans to add some rocks to a few of them as well using a Woodland Scenics rubber rock mold and the resin. That's why some are still unsanded.

Wrath of Kings Iron Eyes

I also finished up puttying the Raverscar, Iron Eyes, Lord Hob and a pack of skirmishers. I also did a bit of the work on my Scourge Hound alternate, she got her arms, weapons and head puttied. I still need to finish the back of the hood and the armor plate areas.

Wrath of Kings Skorza Skirmishers
Go back to main content.