Skip to main content.

House Lakar

Edit Post

I finished painting and flocking the last of the Knights over the past couple of weeks. I still might head back and put some Woodland Scenics course flock on the bases for bushes. Everytime I use that stuff though I'm never impressed with the results though. Anyway, here's all my Knights for a 3k game. I gotta get to my aircraft at somepoint, and head back and finish up another dozen knights at some point too.

Epic Knights

The first time I used the old Citadel modeling flock it bled on me when I put my usual thin layer of watered down glue over it. Thankfully the models had already been sealed so I just soaked their bases in warm water until it came loose and I could brush it off. This second time I used thicker glue and didn't bother with the second watered down layer over it.

Epic Knight Paladins Epic Knight Paladins Epic Knight Crusaders Epic Knight Castellans Epic Knight Errants Epic Knight Lancers Epic Knight baron
Go back to main content.