Skip to main content.

Nearsighted Farseers

Edit Post

I finished up the hills and a quick repaint of the desert and waste boards at my local store last Friday. The scatter terrain pieces got their base coats last night.

Hills Hills Hills Hills

I also finished up the Firestorms, they got their last three orange highlights and their bases touched-up.

Epic Eldar Night Spinners Epic Eldar Night Spinner Epic Eldar Night Spinner Epic Eldar Night Spinner Epic Eldar Night Spinner

I was going to start in on my aircraft but I realized a painted army is within striking distance for Fall In, so I switched gears and got most of the way through my Farseer character upgrades. I need to add a highlight to the rune armor and bases, then highlight the black and do the gems. Any thoughts on what I should do for their topknots? Right now I'm leaning towards the same blue as their weapons.

Epic Eldar Farseers Epic Eldar Farseers
Go back to main content.