Skip to main content.

Epic House Devine Slaanesh Knights

Edit Post

Another super-secret project. I'm looking to finish this army for our upcoming local tournament NEAT. We'll see how far I get, things are mostly built as of today. I need to finish some Defiler conversions at somepoint and do some putty work on these knights.

Epic House Devine

To add some variety I did some leg swapping and combining on the Hell-Knights and Hell-Scourges. I also swapped the weapons as well to add to the chaotic vibe.

Epic House Devine Hell-Scourge Epic House Devine Questor

The Questors saw the most conversion, with scratch built Castigator cannons and battlecannon swaps to make them WYSIWYG.

Epic House Devine Hell-Knight

Finally, the Subjugators got some leg swaps as well. I found the Questor legs to be a bit too short so I added risers to the feet to beef them up. Up next is the puttying and priming.

Epic House Devine Subjugator
Go back to main content.