Skip to main content.

TravelBattle Blücher

Edit Post

I'd like to eventually play Lasalle with these TravelBattle French but there's not quite enough there for a standard game. Between that and painting an opposing force I thought I'd remove one obstacle by laser cutting some sabots to use with Blücher.

TravelBattle French Based for Blücher

Two Lasalle stands per Blücher base will make for a decent sized force, now all I have to do is paint an oppsing force. :P

8mm Napoleonic French Fusiliers

The bases are the global standard 1.75"×1.25". Odd, but it allows me to stick some mini card sleeves underneath to keep track of the units and their abilities during the game. Additionally, a BW of 1.75" means my 30"×40" printed mat is the perfect size for a game.

8mm Napoleonic French Hussars 8mm Napoleonic French Carabiniers-à-Cheval
Go back to main content.