Skip to main content.

An Early Autumn

Edit Post

I got my Silfor grass tufts in this week. These are the early autumn, two tone tufts in 2-4mm. I think they work great for small bushes at this scale. I managed to finish up my other APCs this week and started on the infantry's skin.

Silfor Grass Tufts

Most of my time was spent on this guy. I'm still not sure how I'm going to paint the weapon casings (waffling between blue and black, thoughts?), the weapon's armor plating (blue or yellow) and the head (again blue or yellow). I think I'm going to go back and have the trim metal though, there just seems to be too much blue.

Warlord Warlord

I finished building these guys this week too, they'll be getting some paint once I figure out how to paint the Warlord. :P

Warhounds

And these are the Silfor late autumn tufts I plan on using for my Subjugators. What do you guys think? Is it deserty/dry-landy enough for you guys?

Late Autumn Grass Tufts

Finally, I also manage to track down the metal mesh I saw awhile ago and made some camo netting with it. What do you guys think?

Objective
Go back to main content.