Skip to main content.

Commence Orbital Bombardment

Edit Post

The Tech-marines are finally done and the Librarians are based. Getting these done took way too long, given their size. :P

Techmarines and Librarians

I also finished my Battle Barge this week. This brought me over 8k worth of painted Marines, I'm now at 8300 points total. Only 600 left to go (3 THawks).

Battle Barge Battle Barge

I also continued to mess around with my Command Horizon infantry and GZG APCs. I like how they are coming out. I've got some Silfor tufts on the way as well, I think I'm going to try them out on these guys before I use it on the Marines.

Hard Sci-fi

And finally, I started painting the Warlord. The metal needs a wash and another highlight, after that it's onto the plates.

Warlord
Go back to main content.