Skip to main content.

Fun with Hard Sci-fi

Edit Post

I didn't manage to make it to last week's painting night due to the holiday but I still got a few things done throughout the week.

I finished the dry brushing, black detailing and wash for the Battle Barge. Now begins the touch-up and detail stages.

Battle Barge

I also finished my Apothecary and Standard bearer. The Techmarines and Librarians I'm hoping to finish this week finally.

Space Marine Characters

Also, here's the Command Horizon infantry I put together and primed two weeks ago that I never got a chance to take pictures of.

Command Horizon Infantry

I tried a test scheme for my infantry and APC. It was pretty simple and I'm happy enough with it, what do you guys think? I'm still not impressed with woodland scenics stuff on bases, I think I'm finally going to break down and get some Silfor grass tufts.

Color Scheme Test Color Scheme Test
Go back to main content.