Skip to main content.

Bugs, Mr. Rico and... Penguins?

Edit Post

Turkey day played a bit of havoc on my schedule but here's what I managed to get done last week.

Most of the bug reinforcements have been been based and primed. Behold them in all there primered splendor.

White-washed Bugs White-washed Bugs

I saw these trees at Home Depot over the week. 21 trees in total for $6. From left to right you get thirteen, four, two and two. I ended up picking up three packs in hopes of doing a snow setup for NEAT IV.

Festive Trees

Harriot the Harridan also go her base done and a coat of primer. I also started working on her five sisters.

Harridan

Finally, these little guys are for a gag gift. They're about 8mm tall. They'd make good LatD mutant proxies. :P

Penguins
Go back to main content.