Skip to main content.

Subjugators

Edit Post

So I can't post pics yet on what I've been working on these past couple of weeks, so in the mean time here's something I've been wanting to do for awhile, army pics!

All told, this is 10,150 points of Marines which I painted over the past two years (my first Battle Company was an Epicomp 2008 entry). I would have liked to finish them this year but it just wasn't in the cards (in case you're wondering I still want to do 3 THawks, a Reaver and Marauders, along with some rare tank variants "just cause"). So, rather than wait until I paint the tardy 1.5k, I'm cunningly going to distract you with these pics.

Subjugators

Fast attack and armor.

Tanks and Fast Attack

The first Battle Company and scouts.

Infantry

Air support and transport.

Thunderbolts and Landing Craft

The second Battle Company and scouts.

More Infantry and Scouts

Titan support.

Titans

Spacecraft and Drop Pods.

Spacecraft

First Company support.

Termiantors
Go back to main content.